Wednesday, February 27, 2008

We are getting there

Today Emelia decided that crawling just isn't going to cut it anymore. She is now moving on to bigger and better things, she has gotten great at pulling herself up to a standing position so today she pulls herself up on the ottoman to the glider and then proceeds to push it and walk behind it. She did this the full length of the family room but as soon as I remembered where I put the video camera and started filming she was done. And of course, she refused to repeat herself after daddy came home.

My girl is growing so fast.

1 comments:

The Rose Queen said...

Tell her to stop! Stop growing stop trying to walk!! Oh and I love the pic of the puffs. Seen it on BC and loved seeing it again. Though I truely love the guilty baby look it the bathroom. Maybe she was suggesting a bath for herself, Al LOVEs her bath.